From the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, those services include:
- Well-woman visits.
- Gestational diabetes screening that helps protect pregnant women from one of the most serious pregnancy-related diseases.
- Domestic and interpersonal violence screening and counseling.
- FDA-approved contraceptive methods, and contraceptive education and counseling.
- Breastfeeding support, supplies, and counseling.
- HPV DNA testing, for women 30 or older.
- Sexually transmitted infections counseling for sexually-active women.
- HIV screening and counseling for sexually-active women.
Look around you. Do you see American society crumbling? No. You do not. To find out when you will begin receiving coverage for the women’s preventive services without cost sharing, go here.
And thanks, Leftover for that link.