- Kids? I gotta go.
- And again! Happy Labor Day!
- Spanish health care providers say yes to caring for immigrants
- I’ll say it again: Happy Labor Day!
- How to provide for your family if you’re famous but not-rich
- Catholic leader says some children seduce pedophiles into action
- It’s Labor Day! Time for a picnic!
- Bless Joplin’s heart
- And a dead woman will lead them
Category Archives: Protest: It’s an American thing
So. Locally, what would you occupy?
Click here and find out.
Foreclosed homes, says Salon.
To read more about Occupy Goes Home, go here. The cool thing is they can raid encampments, but they can’t stop the movement. Sitting in the pews at Fourth and Forest church of Christ, we would be reminded by speaker after speaker that the church wasn’t the building, but the people. Rock on.
Since this is a democratic movement, what do you think the next frontier should be?
To read the column, go here.
To read more about MapLight and the work they do, go here.
To see what religion lobbies spend major money in Washington, go here.
To read more about Littleton’s Occupation, go here.
To read more about Occupy Joplin, go here.
You can read more about Connecticut Action Alliance for a Fair Economy here.
To watch Politico’s video on lobbying, go here.
To read more about American Israel Public Affairs Committee, go here. To read more about the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops, go here. To read more about Family Research Council, go here. To read more about FRC’s Tony Perkins’ odd concerns about Pres. Obama, go here. To hear Newt Gingrich on the Occupy movement, go here.