Creeping corporatism has oozed out of Black Friday and backed up into Thanksgiving Day. You can simply avoid the stores to let retail establishments know you’d rather not keep store employees from enjoying the holiday with their families, or you can join change.org in asking Target to close for Thanksgiving day, rather than open stores for early-bird shoppers.
- Kids? I gotta go.
- And again! Happy Labor Day!
- Spanish health care providers say yes to caring for immigrants
- I’ll say it again: Happy Labor Day!
- How to provide for your family if you’re famous but not-rich
- Catholic leader says some children seduce pedophiles into action
- It’s Labor Day! Time for a picnic!
- Bless Joplin’s heart
- And a dead woman will lead them