Bill Moyers begs to differ. And just to recap, as he said: October was the bloodiest month in these last eight years of the war. And thanks, AlterNet, for the link.
- Finally, and in closing:
- The Supremes take on marriage equality next week and America says yes
- Hartford’s mayor proposes issuing city IDs
- Sal slept in his home last night
- “End deaths on the sea by ending the wars around it.” An essay.
- On forgiveness and regret
- Check out this piece on the post office and the free exercise clause
- How welfare recipients live, a Republican’s view
- In which I have been elevated to a new position
- Sis. Michele Bachmann says: Jesus is coming (because of the gays)