Bill Moyers begs to differ. And just to recap, as he said: October was the bloodiest month in these last eight years of the war. And thanks, AlterNet, for the link.
- This is Jacobi
- No, race car fans. It’s not “political correctness” to lower the battle flag.
- Settlement reached in sad, sad Kansas gun case
- This is Hartford, crying for help
- Happy 4th of July!
- Bigoted Tennessee store owner gets (somewhat) schooled
- Growing up trans…
- Why do we believe so many myths about the Confederacy?
- So some Catholics made this:
- What if we treated all consent like society treats sexual content?