If you go to a house of worship, how much decoration do you have? Given my pared-down theology, I’m uncomfortable with padding the pews too much, but I recognize this just might be me being a pill.
- Don’t sign it, Asa
- Where do you fall on the implicit bias scale?
- So it’s Tuesday of Jesus’ last week as a human on earth
- Today is International Transgender Day of Visibility
- Pharmacists say no to the death penalty
- The problem with some religion…
- Sometimes? Right’s right.
- The last really good day
- Soon, elections will simply be billionaires duking it out every four years
- Dear Indiana Christians (a letter from Jesus)