Darryl Roberts, the documentarian of “America the Beautiful,” is suggesting we boycott the products of Ralph Lauren, for that designer’s ads that severely distort the image of women.
- Thank you, Permanent Commission on the Status of Women
- I don’t remember a time when I wasn’t grading something
- Bless these 41,000 doctors
- In which being a turd makes you famous
- UK doctors will soon record presence of guns in patients’ homes
- If we’re aiming for new lows in misogyny…
- If you’ve nothing better to do…
- Have we all gone to Target this week?
- Chrome extension blocks killers’ names/images
- The Chobani guy does it again