In states were gun are relatively loose, you’d be hard-pressed to find sex education classes taught in schools. More here, from Lisa Russ, at AlterNet.
- What if we treated all consent like society treats sexual content?
- Zea, age 7, for President
- If we stopped honoring racists by naming schools after them…
- How the poor get prison
- Please enjoy Courtney Patton
- Ignore the title of this video. Just watch it.
- The progressive Mormon’s guide to this Sunday’s testimony meeting
- On leading tours through a Southern plantation
- Scalia insult generator!
- Anonymous announces a million-person march on July 4