In states were gun are relatively loose, you’d be hard-pressed to find sex education classes taught in schools. More here, from Lisa Russ, at AlterNet.
- Why, HERE’s another Cruz supporter
- Betty Bowers: America is a Christian nation…
- Say “love” with a union label
- How do you grieve when you’re surrounded by hate?
- Because it’s awesome…
- So I’m off to Street Talk tonight
- One in seven Connecticut residents struggle with hunger.
- Read Mother Jones’ take on ending homelessness in Utah
- I’m speaking at the historic Trinity Church on the Green in New Haven
- Wanna read the President’s budget?