In states were gun are relatively loose, you’d be hard-pressed to find sex education classes taught in schools. More here, from Lisa Russ, at AlterNet.
- Mormons for family-friend immigration policies
- What he learned when he befriended Iranians on Facebook
- Kim Davis? Still in the news.
- This is Shorty
- Surely we can figure out the refugee crisis
- The saddest bookworm
- Officers in Freddie Gray’s case will be tried separately
- How to race bait
- For the CT housing data geek in you:
- God watched this video, and boy, was She pissed