You can read more here, from Barbara Blaine, at Ms. magazine’s blog. Might this attention be the impetus for other institutions — including the Church — to take a tough look at their complicity in their own abuse scandals?
- Give all adoptees all-access
- Just a taste of the Boston Women’s March
- Saw this on Facebook. Leaving it here.
- Ladies? Did you buy a SmartTrip card on Saturday, and you didn’t use it?
- Don’t mourn. Organize.
- Swords up!
- In precisely 10 hours, I’m on a bus…
- So about those conflict-of-interest discussions…
- We. Are. The storm.
- We are not entering dark times