You can read more here, from Barbara Blaine, at Ms. magazine’s blog. Might this attention be the impetus for other institutions — including the Church — to take a tough look at their complicity in their own abuse scandals?
- Journey Home’s doing it again
- More shootings yesterday, so it’s time for a reminder:
- Cut that shit out
- Vatican: Pope’s meeting with Kim Davis is not an endorsement
- I know. Weird photo, right?
- Because it’s awesome
- A dad reaches out for a stepdad
- The pope met Kim Davis. Big whup.
- We’re more focused on preventive medical care. Thanks, Obama!
- Atheists want to know. The rest of us do, too.