You can read more here, from Barbara Blaine, at Ms. magazine’s blog. Might this attention be the impetus for other institutions — including the Church — to take a tough look at their complicity in their own abuse scandals?
- What he learned when he befriended Iranians on Facebook
- Kim Davis? Still in the news.
- This is Shorty
- Surely we can figure out the refugee crisis
- The saddest bookworm
- Officers in Freddie Gray’s case will be tried separately
- How to race bait
- For the CT housing data geek in you:
- God watched this video, and boy, was She pissed
- Should 40 hours be sufficient?