You can read more here, from Barbara Blaine, at Ms. magazine’s blog. Might this attention be the impetus for other institutions — including the Church — to take a tough look at their complicity in their own abuse scandals?
- Here’s an (activist) ad you won’t see during the Super Bowl
- Do you know ALICE?
- This guy just won the internets
- What’s a feminist today?
- In preparation for the Oscars:
- Happy Thursday
- Homelessness is not a crime
- How do you stop the Zika virus?
- So this is my first foray into academic-type panels
- Should women sign up for the draft?