You can read more here, from Barbara Blaine, at Ms. magazine’s blog. Might this attention be the impetus for other institutions — including the Church — to take a tough look at their complicity in their own abuse scandals?
- Because it’s awesome, part 3
- Because it’s awesome, part 2
- Because it’s awesome, part 1
- Check this out: Racial diversion (or not) in the U.S.
- More on John Lott, gun fraud
- Religious freedom arguments aren’t working
- Planned Parenthood is not selling baby parts, you f*#&+@ idiots.
- All roads lead to Ferguson
- Honesty in politics
- How to talk to little girls