You can read more here, from Barbara Blaine, at Ms. magazine’s blog. Might this attention be the impetus for other institutions — including the Church — to take a tough look at their complicity in their own abuse scandals?
- An oldie but a goodie
- The fuss over the female libido pill
- So last night, I went to a planetarium
- If you’ve nothing better to do…
- Happy women’s history month, or…
- Seattle’s approach to economic inequality
- The theology of Mr. Spock
- When Congress looks at SNAP this year:
- We take a moment to say “Atta-way, FCC,” but mostly: Thank you, John Oliver.
- I am emphatically NOT comparing people to crows