You can read more here, from Barbara Blaine, at Ms. magazine’s blog. Might this attention be the impetus for other institutions — including the Church — to take a tough look at their complicity in their own abuse scandals?
- I don’t remember a time when I wasn’t grading something
- Bless these 41,000 doctors
- In which being a turd makes you famous
- UK doctors will soon record presence of guns in patients’ homes
- If we’re aiming for new lows in misogyny…
- If you’ve nothing better to do…
- Have we all gone to Target this week?
- Chrome extension blocks killers’ names/images
- The Chobani guy does it again
- That’s my boy