You can read more here, from Barbara Blaine, at Ms. magazine’s blog. Might this attention be the impetus for other institutions — including the Church — to take a tough look at their complicity in their own abuse scandals?
- Ignore the title of this video. Just watch it.
- The progressive Mormon’s guide to this Sunday’s testimony meeting
- On leading tours through a Southern plantation
- Scalia insult generator!
- Anonymous announces a million-person march on July 4
- Evangelicals? The gay is not your enemy.
- Some predominantly black churches have burned, at least three intentionally
- For people who want to leave the U.S. over marriage equality:
- Forgiveness is not ours
- We are still celebrating marriage equality but…