They’re due in community court at 9 a.m. and I’m going because I love to watch democracy (and our court system) in action. Onward!
- A Texas bill would keep doctors from asking about guns
- What a difference a day makes, Hartford zoning version
- How to be ultra-spiritual
- An addition to the prayer list: Mo. Rep. Rick Brattin
- How do religious women feel about the birth control mandate? Pretty OK, actually.
- The war and your mortgage
- Why all the fuss about NFL concussions?
- Is the Confederate battle flag OK for a state-issued license plate?
- Free the Scarborough 11
- So while we’re on the issue of “religious freedom”…