They’re due in community court at 9 a.m. and I’m going because I love to watch democracy (and our court system) in action. Onward!
- About Colin Kaepernick and the National Anthem
- This is heartbreaking and you should look at it, anyway
- What a lot of crap over what a woman wears to the beach
- In which I get the phrase “hind tit” into the Houston Chronicle:
- An educated Black woman writes an open letter to the Republican candidate for pres.
- What’s it called when only rich(er) people run for office?
- So I was on WNHH with some awesome guys
- Check out how one man helps panhandlers
- Traumatized Syrians go online for mental health care
- The lottery of indecency