…I nearly gave up. I’m lying, but the Books of Kings so far has been a lot of names of generals and seconds and people who were loyal to David, and people who are loyal now, to Solomon, who is fixing to go off the rails because he married a lot of non-Jews, and they’re pulling him off toward gods like Astarte, whom I looked up because she sounded interesting.
- The link between poverty and (mis)education
- And so we come to another glorious pause…
- 4.1 Miles
- 99 ways to fight Trump
- Dear Christian,
- Go to @TrumpHotels and tell them your favorite travel memory.
- The changing face of American immigrants
- Come talk to your Muslim neighbors
- Phew, what a weekend!
- America first. The Netherlands, second?