You can find out here. We could use a uniform definition of the crime — one that includes incest and statutory rape this time. The FBI changed its definition in 2012 (after using a definition from 1929 that excluded incidences that involved men, or rape following drug use) but elected not to include incest and statutory rape. Is that for number-crunching purposes? I do not know.
- The link between poverty and (mis)education
- And so we come to another glorious pause…
- 4.1 Miles
- 99 ways to fight Trump
- Dear Christian,
- Go to @TrumpHotels and tell them your favorite travel memory.
- The changing face of American immigrants
- Come talk to your Muslim neighbors
- Phew, what a weekend!
- America first. The Netherlands, second?