@realDonaldTrump and Hillary Clinton squared off last night for the final presidential debate, and so much happened I feel compelled to resort to bullets:
- Trump said we treat immigrants better than we treat veterans. That’s a lie.
- Trump decried so-called entitlement programs. Why does Trump hate the elderly, the disabled, and the workers of America.
- He said refugees are bringing crime to our shores. A lie.
- He said he was against the Iraq War. A lie.
- He said the election was rigged and voter fraud would make him lose the election. No. It will be Trump’s own idiocy that will do that.
There was so much more — all false. And then he said this:
And that, to me, sums up the man. If you are still supporting this troglodyte, fake-tanned, draft-dodging, woman-hating lying liar who lies, I have nothing for you. No. Thing. I have shaken the dust from my feet for you, and I’m moving on.
See you at the polls next month. I’m a nasty woman who votes.