- And so we come to another glorious pause…
- 4.1 Miles
- 99 ways to fight Trump
- Dear Christian,
- Go to @TrumpHotels and tell them your favorite travel memory.
- The changing face of American immigrants
- Come talk to your Muslim neighbors
- Phew, what a weekend!
- America first. The Netherlands, second?
- Yeah, well…
Tag Archives: Expenditures
The 34-nation Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development has released a report that says, in part, that Americans pay more than $7,900 per person for healthcare each year — two and a half times more than the average OECD country — but still die earlier than their peers in the industrialized world.
And thanks, DickG., for the link.