- Want to be a part of CT’s annual Point In Time Count?
- Oh, Don! The visuals!
- What, ho, the American Dream?
- As you read this, I’m in class.
- What happens if there’s a partial repeal on Obamacare?
- Pope: It’s a sin to spread fake news
- I’m on a bus on Jan. 21
- Eventually, the Trump waters will lap onto your shores
- So who benefits from a higher minimum wage?
- Ben Carson is a bad choice for Sec. of HUD
Tag Archives: Expenditures
The 34-nation Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development has released a report that says, in part, that Americans pay more than $7,900 per person for healthcare each year — two and a half times more than the average OECD country — but still die earlier than their peers in the industrialized world.
And thanks, DickG., for the link.