- In precisely 10 hours, I’m on a bus…
- So about those conflict-of-interest discussions…
- We. Are. The storm.
- We are not entering dark times
- Here’s what we know
- Tomorrow, I do solemnly swear…
- Are you being harassed online?
- In this week’s Bible readings…
- Franklin Graham? We are prayin’ fer ye.
- On Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Rabbi Cantor spoke:
Tag Archives: Expenditures
The 34-nation Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development has released a report that says, in part, that Americans pay more than $7,900 per person for healthcare each year — two and a half times more than the average OECD country — but still die earlier than their peers in the industrialized world.
And thanks, DickG., for the link.