- M.T. Winter’s event has been rescheduled
- Wanna see the New Hampshire primary in Legos?
- Welcome to Lent
- The gap between U.S. gun deaths and other gun deaths is getting wider.
- One powerful Super Bowl ad…
- Inside Amy Schumer: Birth control
- Happy first full day of the Year of the Monkey
- Buh-bye, family values. Helloooo, religious freedom.
- So I bought a banjo
- Can a feminist vote for a man?
Tag Archives: Health
Sick and in pain, 78-year old surf rocker legend Dick Dale must play on because if he doesn’t? He won’t be able to afford the medicine that allows him to live with a host of health issues.
C’mon. Aren’t we supposed to be better than this?
And thanks, Cynical, for the link.
The 34-nation Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development has released a report that says, in part, that Americans pay more than $7,900 per person for healthcare each year — two and a half times more than the average OECD country — but still die earlier than their peers in the industrialized world.
And thanks, DickG., for the link.