Read this thought-provoking piece by Ryan McAnnally-Linz and Miroslav Volf are the authors of “Public Faith in Action: How to Think Critically, Engage Wisely, and Vote with Integrity.” McAnnally-Linz and Volf explore politicians’ (all of them) focus on the middle class (which didn’t exist in Biblical times), at near complete exclusion of the poor (who did).
- The Lord detests lying lips
- Candidate Bingo!
- Thanks, Obama
- Make! Inishturk! Great! Again!
- I. Can’t. Even.
- Why are people leaving religion?
- No, they’re not taking our jobs
- The man in the middle is running for state representative in Connecticut
- Dear President Obama,
- The hidden toll of energy insecurity