Read this thought-provoking piece by Ryan McAnnally-Linz and Miroslav Volf are the authors of “Public Faith in Action: How to Think Critically, Engage Wisely, and Vote with Integrity.” McAnnally-Linz and Volf explore politicians’ (all of them) focus on the middle class (which didn’t exist in Biblical times), at near complete exclusion of the poor (who did).
- Some kids going back to school tote $400 handbags
- Moral tribalism is alive and living in the political arena
- Nearly 1 in 100 people are displaced
- So what will we do on Nov. 9?
- When your state newspaper has to apologize for your behavior…
- Just because it’s awesome…
- About Colin Kaepernick and the National Anthem
- This is heartbreaking and you should look at it, anyway
- What a lot of crap over what a woman wears to the beach
- In which I get the phrase “hind tit” into the Houston Chronicle: