Creeping corporatism has oozed out of Black Friday and backed up into Thanksgiving Day. You can simply avoid the stores to let retail establishments know you’d rather not keep store employees from enjoying the holiday with their families, or you can join change.org in asking Target to close for Thanksgiving day, rather than open stores for early-bird shoppers.
- The gap between U.S. gun deaths and other gun deaths is getting wider.
- One powerful Super Bowl ad…
- Inside Amy Schumer: Birth control
- Happy first full day of the Year of the Monkey
- Buh-bye, family values. Helloooo, religious freedom.
- So I bought a banjo
- Can a feminist vote for a man?
- In last weeks’ reading of the Hebrew scriptures…
- You need to know M.T. Winter
- Here’s an (activist) ad you won’t see during the Super Bowl