Creeping corporatism has oozed out of Black Friday and backed up into Thanksgiving Day. You can simply avoid the stores to let retail establishments know you’d rather not keep store employees from enjoying the holiday with their families, or you can join change.org in asking Target to close for Thanksgiving day, rather than open stores for early-bird shoppers.
- A graphic that explains health care spending
- Come sample Humanism at Yale Week
- Read this. And weep.
- Decriminalizing poverty in California
- Somewhere, someone has to put her foot down.
- Finally, and in closing…
- Giving money to schools so rich they don’t need it
- Get your $*&^ kids vaccinated
- Read the Ferguson report
- So Mike the Heathen wrote a blog…