Creeping corporatism has oozed out of Black Friday and backed up into Thanksgiving Day. You can simply avoid the stores to let retail establishments know you’d rather not keep store employees from enjoying the holiday with their families, or you can join change.org in asking Target to close for Thanksgiving day, rather than open stores for early-bird shoppers.
- Mormons for family-friend immigration policies
- What he learned when he befriended Iranians on Facebook
- Kim Davis? Still in the news.
- This is Shorty
- Surely we can figure out the refugee crisis
- The saddest bookworm
- Officers in Freddie Gray’s case will be tried separately
- How to race bait
- For the CT housing data geek in you:
- God watched this video, and boy, was She pissed