Creeping corporatism has oozed out of Black Friday and backed up into Thanksgiving Day. You can simply avoid the stores to let retail establishments know you’d rather not keep store employees from enjoying the holiday with their families, or you can join change.org in asking Target to close for Thanksgiving day, rather than open stores for early-bird shoppers.
- A rising tide lifts only a few boats — mostly the bigger ones
- We know who killed Sandra Bland
- If you’re a politician who takes NRA money, I’m not voting for you
- All back, all better, thanks for waiting.
- Not that you’re waiting all twitchy and stuff…
- The days are just packed…
- Which country has eliminated maternal-infant HIV transmission?
- I’m all for a giggle, but a study that identifies “real vampires?”
- Atticus was a racist?
- What I know so far about Frog Hollow, USA