Creeping corporatism has oozed out of Black Friday and backed up into Thanksgiving Day. You can simply avoid the stores to let retail establishments know you’d rather not keep store employees from enjoying the holiday with their families, or you can join change.org in asking Target to close for Thanksgiving day, rather than open stores for early-bird shoppers.
- NRA blood-gargler Wayne LaPierre was before background checks
- Oh, Missouri. You break my heart.
- Segregationists are forever
- A Duggar spin-off show? Are you fucking kidding me?
- Prayers for Sen. Lindsey Graham…
- Facebook is Catholic, Twitter is Protestant
- I cannot let the Duggars go
- Working together overcomes hate
- Don’t blame the poor for our crappy economy
- The shame of the Duggars