Creeping corporatism has oozed out of Black Friday and backed up into Thanksgiving Day. You can simply avoid the stores to let retail establishments know you’d rather not keep store employees from enjoying the holiday with their families, or you can join change.org in asking Target to close for Thanksgiving day, rather than open stores for early-bird shoppers.
- Chick-fil-A? Still sucks.
- This isn’t justice
- Official stoner (no, not THAT kind) certificate
- Do kosher dietary laws hold true on Mars?
- Here’s an idea that’s novel but not that new: TOD
- Air Force fires a woman accused of being a witch
- I am writing this with the hope that you can read it.
- Diana Butler Bass: Finding God in neighborhoods
- Harvard v. Eastern NY Correctional Facility
- Check out “The Sweetest Land” op-doc