Creeping corporatism has oozed out of Black Friday and backed up into Thanksgiving Day. You can simply avoid the stores to let retail establishments know you’d rather not keep store employees from enjoying the holiday with their families, or you can join change.org in asking Target to close for Thanksgiving day, rather than open stores for early-bird shoppers.
- What are you going to do with a priest who’s also an oceanographer?
- A Texas bill would keep doctors from asking about guns
- What a difference a day makes, Hartford zoning version
- How to be ultra-spiritual
- An addition to the prayer list: Mo. Rep. Rick Brattin
- How do religious women feel about the birth control mandate? Pretty OK, actually.
- The war and your mortgage
- Why all the fuss about NFL concussions?
- Is the Confederate battle flag OK for a state-issued license plate?
- Free the Scarborough 11