Read this thought-provoking piece by Ryan McAnnally-Linz and Miroslav Volf are the authors of “Public Faith in Action: How to Think Critically, Engage Wisely, and Vote with Integrity.” McAnnally-Linz and Volf explore politicians’ (all of them) focus on the middle class (which didn’t exist in Biblical times), at near complete exclusion of the poor (who did).
- What a lot of crap over what a woman wears to the beach
- In which I get the phrase “hind tit” into the Houston Chronicle:
- An educated Black woman writes an open letter to the Republican candidate for pres.
- What’s it called when only rich(er) people run for office?
- So I was on WNHH with some awesome guys
- Check out how one man helps panhandlers
- Traumatized Syrians go online for mental health care
- The lottery of indecency
- Did democracy die the week of July 16?
- Cocks not Glocks