- Give all adoptees all-access
- Just a taste of the Boston Women’s March
- Saw this on Facebook. Leaving it here.
- Ladies? Did you buy a SmartTrip card on Saturday, and you didn’t use it?
- Don’t mourn. Organize.
- Swords up!
- In precisely 10 hours, I’m on a bus…
- So about those conflict-of-interest discussions…
- We. Are. The storm.
- We are not entering dark times
Tag Archives: Women
Although data is hard to come by, a new Institute for Women’s Policy Research study says that women are far less likely than men to file for patents.
Here’s more on the first U.S. woman to earn a patent, Mary Kies.
I wrote this for CT Health Investigative team.
I wrote this for Mother Courant. It has Isabella in it.
Leftover sends this, a cool interactive chart from Economic Policy Institute.
Come to find out, I’m underpaid.